Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 2

Today I am truly thankful for my husband.  I am thankful he can provide for our family. I am thankful he is such an involved daddy.  I am also thankful he can put up with my hormonal butt. LOL
He works hard to provide for our family so I can stay home with our children.  He also helps me so much with the kids when he is home.  He takes the our youngest so I can run errands, get the kids ready for school (lunches, breakfast, and more).  He cleans the house and helps run the kids around to all their activities.  Even thought I fight with him all the time I know that he is such a good guy and I am very lucky to have him. 

1 comment:

  1. I like shopping too! There are some sites as my lovers,let me introduce to you here if you like. www.mychosenwholesaler.com has Chanel bags,coach bags,tiffany jewelry,LV boots and so on.
    www.brandclothingfactory.com can supply Louis Vuitton Jeans,D&G Jeans, Moncles and so on.
    www.hiallstar.com has MBT shoes on sale and converse shoes.

    ReplyDelete