Thursday, February 10, 2011

365 of being Thankful

THANKFUL
Today I begin my journey of being truly thankful everyday. To do this I must clear all the negative out of mind for the moment I am giving thanks. Everyday this will become easier and easier. Like they say practice makes perfect.
These are just a few reminders or helpful hints when giving thanks.
I would like to thank you for joining me on my journey into the wonderful world of being Thankful....
  • Every time we worry about something we are sending negativity into the universe. When you feel worried about something take a deep breath and then say thank you as you exhale. Then find something you are thankful for in your life at that moment.
  • Being thankful in trying times makes it easier to be thankful all the time
  • Wake up each morning more thankful then the last morning
  • everyone has something to be thankful for no matter how little they have
  • Just saying thank you isn't enough you have to feel thankful in you heart and soul before you really can be thankful
  • Life is full of things to be thankful for. Just find one thing to be truly thankful for each day.
  • When you are giving thanks remember to smile on the outside and the inside.
Let this amazing journey begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment