Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 1 of being thankful for 365

Today I am truly thankful for my children.  I am so blessed to be a mommy to the most beautiful children.  I love them with my all my heart and soul.  Kailey is my oldest daughter and she is so talented, very smart and a naturally beautiful child inside and out.  She was the first person I ever felt true love for.  As I watch her grow up she just makes me prouder and prouder to be her mommy.  Mason is my baby boy as he like to be called.  He is most definitely a mama's boy and he loves me so much as do I.  Mason is my blue eyed boy who is the most loving person I know.  He got his mama's temper (sorry Mason).  This child has given me most of the gray hairs on top of my head.  But when I look into those big eyes I just want to squeeze him and love him. Molly is our youngest daughter and our mircle baby.  I am so thankful for her. I am also thankful to my husband for letting me have another child.  Molly is our IVF baby.  Molly is named after my two great aunts who were/are the kindest woment I have ever met.  She is so happy and an easy baby. 
I am so thankful to be there mommy and I promise everyday during this journey to become a better mom to my children.  I love you Kailey, Mason, and Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment