Friday, March 11, 2011

It has been a while....

I was suppose to blog everyday.  I cannot believe how my life is so busy I can't even take a second out of my day to blog,  But as I sit here watching the horrible tsunami hit Japan I am praying for all the people hit by this horrible disaster.  I am praying for all the people effected by this and the people who have lost their lives in this earthquake and tsunami.
I called my grandma to see if any of her family that is still in Japan is anywhere near this.  I will have to call her in the morning to see.  I know that on my father's side of the family we have distant relatives in Japan but I have no idea where they live.  I am just praying that all my family in Japan is safe.  Scary Scary videos playing over the TV and the Internet. 
Please pray for everyone in these areas of this deadly earthquake and tsunami. 
I am sorry for my spelling or typos.  I am super sleepy...
Goodnight bloggers....

No comments:

Post a Comment